Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blog Questionnaire (posting 6)


  • Do you enjoy blogging?

Yes, I really enjoy blogging especially when I do blogging activities for this task. Why I enjoy blogging activities? There are a few things I enjoy blogging. The first thing is I meet many people through my site. I have realized that blogging is an amazing way to develop real friendships, as it is really not that hard to convert an online friendship into an offline friendship. The second thing is I can find out what my thought really means through blogging. For example, when I start writing a post, I will thinking I am going to write something specific, and as I write, I realize that there were many things on my mind that I never paid much attention to. As I write an article, those other things come to light, and sometimes I will write about things in great details, even when I wanted to write about something in general. This is good, as I learn more about my own thoughts as I lay them down for practical use. The third is through the blogging activities I can learn about other people through their blogs and comments. Besides that, through blogging activities I also can learn how to put the attractive picture, and video clip in the blog and I was still remember when I first time blogging, I was step by step to learn how to put anything in my blog and it was a quite good experience for me.

  • Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?

My blogging experience not too deep because I was started my blogging activities on last year. Based on my experience, it was quite a lot of benefit of blogging. The benefit of blogging is it will help you to improve your writing skill. Through the blogging activities, we also can share our thinking, reading material, and learn something different from other people and widen our knowledge.

  • Do you need more assistance to set up your blog?

Yes, I need more assistance to set up my blog. I was not an expert people to make my blog look like attractive. Hence, I need help in how to make my blog background and theme become interesting. I also would like learn how to put the graphic or animation picture in my blog.

  • Do you have any memorable/favourite topic in your blog?

Yes, I have some memorable or favourite topic in my blog. My memorable or favourite topic in my blog is about the E-community conference. I really enjoy for this conference and I also have summarise two interesting topic which are about the conference in my blog.

  • List 5 advantages of blogging for you.
  1. When I free, I will use my time blogging. Hence, I can spend my time wisely
  2. Improve my writing skill
  3. We can share any our information and knowledge with other people
  4. Can be used as a diary
  5. Blog is a good space to express our opinion and feeling (freedom of speech)
  • List 5 disadvantages of blogging
  1. Like practically everything else on the Web, blogs are easy to start and hard to maintain.
  2. Blogs have a funny way of staying in the memory of search engines – such as Google. It's important to never post something that you might be afraid will come back to you.
  3. Need to keep it constantly updated otherwise you lose potential readers
  4. It takes time, effort, and skilful promotion to build an audience for a blog.
  5. Blogging must do through the internet connection


  • Will you continue blogging after the course?

Yes, I will continue blogging after the course because blogging now become my hobby and I can spend my time wisely through the blogging activities.

  • Do you think that blogging improve your writing?

Yes. I think blogging improve my writing because when we need to do some writing in our blog, we need to do more research and read many reading material and always learn how to craft effective sentence and choose perfect words.

  • Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?
Yes, because through the blogging activity they can learn more different things and blogging is an effective way for language teacher to teach in the classroom

  • Will you recommend your friend to blog?

Yes.

  • Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog?

Yes, I will use all my blogging experience to teach a friend to set up his or her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment